IFIP 8.6, Universidad Politécnica de Madrid. Call for papers
from 08:40 AM to 11:40 PM
Doctoral consortium: Directions for Further Research
- PhD students are encouraged to submit short summaries (1000 words) of their research work to be presented and discussed in a special session specifically organised for that purpose.
Regular papers submission guidelines
- Authors are invited to submit full original papers (5000-8000 words) and short practitioner experience briefs (1200-2400 words). Papers will be submitted electronically, formatted according to the conference guidelines (see conference website for details).
- Accepted papers will be published in the conference proceedings. A selection of papers will be fast tracked for inclusion in a Special Issue of the Journal Information Technology & People (http://www.itandpeople.org).
- Paper submission deadline: 1st March 2008 EXTENDED TO MARCH 14.
- Acceptance notification: 1st May 2008.
- Final camera-ready copy due: 1st June 2008.