Irish Game Dev 2.0
from 06:00 PM to 08:30 PM
Show n’ Tell presentations:
- “Porting PlayFirst’s games to iPhone” by Chris Gregan.
- “Coretex: An indie iphone game made for under 500 euro” by David Kelly
- “A look at Digital Sideburn’s first iPhone game” by Alan Taylor & David Sims
- “From Photoshop to iPhone (for non-Photoshop users)” by Colin Barrett
- “Succeeding on the App Store”, Steven Troughton-Smith
This event is free but spaces are limited due to the size of the room and allocated on a first come first served basis. If you would like to attend please register at the The Shindig
The Science Gallery is on Pearse Street in Dublin and the event will take place upstairs in the studio. Click the map below for directions.