Brugha Invited Keynote Speaker at KSS'2006
KSS'2006 is the 7th International Symposium on Knowledge & Systems Sciences to be held in Beijing, Sept. 22-25, 2006 and supported by National Natural Sciences Foundation of China (NSFC).
The focus of the KSS'2006 conference is expected to cover the following areas:
- Creation of agent-based social systems sciences
- Cross-cultural learning on systems thinking and knowledge management
- Complex system modeling and analysis
- Knowledge creation: creativity support, awareness support, etc.
- Knowledge discovery: data mining, text mining, other statistical methods, etc.
- Knowledge systems engineering
- Meta-synthesis and advanced modeling
- Social network analysis and knowledge management
- Systems methodology for knowledge integration and creation
- Web intelligence tools
See iss.ac.cn for further information on the conference.