"Materialising the Subject: phenomenological and post-ANT objects in the social sciences...
Feb 27, 2009 05:10 PM
...at Manchester Museum on 26-27 February 2009. The key themes and respective speakers are:
- After Networks: spatio-temporal analytics - Robert Oppenheim, Matt Candei, Harvey Molotch;
- ‘Not Networks Per Se, but Distributed Enactments’ - Martin Holbraad, Monika Buscher, Susanne Kuechler, Soumhya Venkatesan;
- Is Phenomenology really an albatross? - Don Ihde, Michael Jackson, Nigel Thrift;
- Skilled Practice: cognition as human-artefact-human orientation system - Christina Toren, Tim Ingold, Morten Pedersen;
- Does it make any Sense to Say that Objects Have Agency? - John Law, Penny Harvey, Albena Yaneva.