LCD PGConf 2007 call for abstracts: Changes and Challenges for Contemporary Organisations
(LCD) Post-graduate conference 2007. We invite anyone interested in contributing to the conference to submit an abstract (500 words) by FRIDAY 15th JUNE to the conference organisers: Jo Grady, Laura Mitchell, Rosalind Way. The conference offers an opportunity for post-graduates and recent post-doctoral students to share their thinking and research findings providing a forum for discussion, collaboration and intellectual exchange for all those interested in any of the following fields of research or practice. In addition to paper presentations, the conference will incorporate practical and instructive workshops for attendees. The theme of this conference is broad in order to encourage contributions from a wide range of fields, yet it also lends itself to a common set of concerns regarding the changes and challenges facing contemporary organisations and those studying and researching them. Topics of interest may include:
• What are the contemporary and future challenges facing organisations and the field of organisational studies?
• What changes have already taken place and how have these affected organisations and employees?
• How does the dynamic nature and adoption of technologies affect the workplace and work practices?
• Against what context do such organisational changes and challenges occur?
• What methodologies inspire research into these areas?
Jun 15, 2007
Lancaster University Management School
More information about this event…