Quadrangular Conference 2014
Sep 26, 2014 05:00 PM
The theme of the Conference for this year is Social Studies of Knowledge Practices. We suggest to focus, as a main topic, on how organizations absorb, elaborate, and at the same time generate knowledge, in response to the opportunities and challenges of an increasingly interconnected global context. In this domain, intercultural perspectives on organizational dynamics are particularly relevant to discussion, as well as reflections on how the very concepts of knowledge generation and learning processes evolve as a result of the new globalizing landscape.
Venue and Registration
The conference is being at the London School of Economics (LSE), Department of Management. As a result of support from the Information Systems and Innovation Group at LSE, no conference fees will be charged, however, participants are kindly asked to arrange their own travel and accommodation.
London School of Economics and Political Sciences
- Gizdem Akdur (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Florian Allwein (email@example.com)
- Silvia Masiero (firstname.lastname@example.org)
Univesity College Dublin
- Gianluca Miscione (email@example.com)
- Allen Higgins (firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Derly Sanchez Vargas (email@example.com)
Cambridge Judge Business School
- Rene Wiedner (firstname.lastname@example.org)