EGOS Colloquium 2009 - Call for Papers
Submission of short papers: December 1, 2008 – January 11, 2009
We invite a broad range of papers discussing knowledge integration and innovation, for instance:
- Knowledge integration in distributed contexts, such as e.g., physically distributed product development teams, on-line communities, R&D alliances, and outsourced work.
- Knowledge integration and innovation studies in other contexts than in New Product Development Processes.
- Theoretical developments linking organizational knowledge integration mechanisms to innovation.
- Studies of knowledge integration through collective practices and which mediators that are involved.
- Various means for knowledge integration in innovation available, such as e.g. ICT and boundary objects.
- The role of modularization and platforms management in creating innovation.
- Knowledge integration in cross-disciplinary and temporary settings, involving projects and project-based organizations.