Accommodation Options: In and near University College Dublin, June 2008
We urge you to make your accommodation and flight arrangements as early as possible. Please note, Dublin is a popular tourist destination and there will be many events and activities in the city at this time of year.
A limited number of campus rooms have been held for a short period for conference attendees who wish to self-cater. If you choose this option please identify yourself as a
Triangular Conference attendee when booking your room with UCD Village. All bedrooms are single and have a work desk and wardrobe/storage space. Bed linen and a hand towel are provided. Please see www.ucdvillage.ie for more details. Alternatively, further information on Dublin city centre hotels can be found on DublinTourist.com and through the usual hotel search websites. UCD is close to Belfield, Donnybrook, Stillorgan and Sandymount.
- www.ucdvillage.ie (n.b. delegates wishing to make reservations at UCD Village should contact Geraldine Leech directly (email@example.com) and identify themselves as attending the
- www.dublintourist.com (for B&B and other accommodation choices)
- www.discoverireland.ie (for B&B and other accommodation choices)
Hotels convenient to UCD include: the Radisson SAS St Helens, the Stillorgan Park Hotel, and the Montrose Hotel. Bewleys hotels and city centre options are a little further away but may also be convenient for connections to Dublin Airport via Aircoach services.
You are invited to request a "UCD Triangular Conference Rate" if booking accommodation at the Radisson SAS St Helens.
- Radisson SAS St Helens Hotel at www.sthelens.dublin.radissonsas.co (limited number 162 per night, single/double, bed and breakfast, held until May 4)
- The Stillorgan Park Hotel www.stillorganpark.com
- Bewleys Hotel Ballsbridge at www.bewleyshotels.com
- Bewleys Hotel Leopardstown at www.bewleyshotels.com
Getting to and around Dublin
From Dublin Airport to UCD Belfield by Aircoach. The Aircoach (www.aircoach.ie) LEOPARDSTOWN / SANDYFORD route passes UCD's Belfield campus and the Montrose Hotel, fair is € 7 single, € 12 return. Journey times from 45 to 70 minutes depending on traffic and time of day.
From Dublin Airport to UCD Belfield by taxi. Check with your driver, typical fares for this metered journey range between €35 and €40, journey times from 35 to 50 minutes depending on traffic and time of day.
Location: All sessions take place at the Quinn School of Business www.ucd.ie/quinnschool on UCD’s Belfield Campus:
Centre for Innovation, Technology & Organisation (CITO) The UCD School of Business, Quinn building University College Dublin, Belfield Dublin 4, Ireland T: (+353 1) 716 4706